Are you in need of learning some essential tips for dealing with your humans? If you are having difficulties with your humans, maybe Ruby dog can help… here is my advice on some common problems and some words of wisdom to put your humans in their place.
- Next time your human pretends to throw the ball (when really they still have it in their hand), I recommend you pull the “don’t lie to me you stupid human” face.
- If you are made to look silly, simply poke out your tongue to show your dissatisfaction and demonstrate that you are not impressed. I would use this look when made to wear clothes.
- When you are caught by your human, doing something you should not be doing, like chewing the furniture, then you need to pawfect the puppy dog eye look. I find this works best if you tilt your head ever so slightly and give your best innocent face. I guarantee this works approximately 99% of the time.
- If a human uses or takes one of your possessions, then in this situation you need to use the “giving evils” look. Remember what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is also mine!
- Sometimes you may have to practice the “talk to the paw, because the face isn’t listening!” Use this wisely though, as you never know when they may have a treat in their hand!
- If you really want to annoy your humans, I suggest the best place to lie down is in the middle of the kitchen. The bonus for you is that you can practice the side eye look, to monitor the current situation and decide if it is worth your while to put the time and effort into moving, for example, going for any dropped food.
I’ve shared this with Eco-Gites of Lenault Animal Tales linky.
I would love to hear how you deal with your humans – let’s bark about it! Leave me a comment on the blog or twoof me @rubys_rambles on Twitter.
Ruby Dog x