I was so excited to hear that the “One Lovely Blog” award had been shared with me by the gorgeous Pawed Blog. So thank you very much! I also would like to say a huge thank you to my secretary – my pawsies are a bit too big for typing up this blog, so I do have a little help! I did a full body shake and a twirl on receiving my first award. It’s great to know that others enjoy reading my blog!
So here is my first award…
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog – Already done!
- You must list the rules and display the award – Up there and here!
- You must add 7 facts about yourself – To follow!
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. After the facts!
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. Unlike the Liebster Award which is aimed at newbie bloggers, this award has no restriction as to who you can nominate! – Done!
7 facts about me
- I love playing football, but I have to have a toy in my mouth.
- To stay looking young – I regularly have mud baths. My human never seems happy with this.
- I have a blankie I carry about and put on the cutest puppy dog eye look!
- Each day is started with a good yoga session – downward dog stretch is a good one.
- I do not like strangers in my garden, especially pigeons.
- On arriving at a human house, I knock the front door!
- I am very good at getting my toys out of my box, but not so good at putting them back.
My “One Lovely Blog Award Nominees” are:
Now I am quite new to blogging, so I am struggling to get 15… I hope you do not mind, but here are three pawsome blogs I enjoy reading and nominate for the “One Lovely Blog” award:
Ruby Dog X